Join us for our series of investment and retirement seminars. Events are complimentary and open to the public. Reservations are needed.
Income for Life
February 7, 2023 at 6:00pm
You’ll find out more about how to use annuities to help create a guaranteed income for life, including social security and your 401(k). You’ll learn the answers to your income for life questions, including:
- What sources of retirement income will you rely on?
- What retirement risks do you face now that you’re drawing on their savings?
- Which income strategies should you consider?
- How can you use annuities to guarantee income for life?
The 3 Transitions to Retirement
February 21, 2023 at 6pm
Are you ready to retire? You might be prepared for the financial transition, but you will experience lifestyle and emotional transitions as well. We can help you understand these upcoming changes and provide the information you need to better prepare for this exciting season of your life. Working together, we’ll gain clarity and confidence about your path to retirement.
During this session, you will learn:
- How to confidently address the financial, lifestyle and emotional transitions to retirement
- How to guard against risks and manage those that are inevitable
- Whether you are ready for retirement
March 7, 2023 at 6pm
Often times when people change jobs or prepare for retirement, they need to make decisions on their retirement plans and pensions. In this virtual seminar, you’ll learn some of the rules we need to follow and the options available.
In this session you will learn the answers to questions, including:
- Pros and Cons to leaving your money in the company plan
- Possible taxes or penalties we may face when moving money
- Options for moving it your new company plan
- Rolling it over to a personal IRA
March 22, 2023 at 6pm
You’ll find out more how retirement savers are facing new challenges, and the new ways to manage investment risk. You’ll learn the answers to your investment questions, including:
- What is traditional portfolio diversification?
- How has the investment landscape changes?
- How can you achieve your goals with the least amount of risk?
- How can new annuity options help you rethink diversification?
Thomas Binversie and John Frausto are Financial Advisors with, and securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Kohler Credit Union and KCU Investment & Retirement Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using KCU Investment & Retirement Services, and may also be employees of Kohler Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Kohler Credit Union or KCU Investment & Retirement Services. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
|Not Insured by NCUA
or Any Other Government Agency
|Not Credit Union Guaranteed||Not Credit Union
Deposits or Obligations
|May Lose Value|
The LPL Financial registered representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.